1. Detoxification Hydrotherapy: Detox baths release toxins from the body and can even prevent allergy attacks on the skin like hives. First, dry brush the skin to remove excess dead skin cells, dirt, and oils.
Next, fill your bathtub with water as hot as you can stand to be in. Use 1 cup of Epsom salts and soak for 15 minutes, then take a warm shower to rinse off all the toxins that were released so you don't reabsorb them. You'll know you are releasing toxins by the itching feeling that you'll experience during the bath. You can feel your body release toxins with proper detoxification hydrotherapy.
2. Skip the sugar: Did you know that refined sugars can increase your allergies? There is a link between hypoglycemia and allergies. When detoxing from sugar, it is important to avoid fruit sugar as well, until your body can release the sugar toxins. Then it is perfectly suitable to add fruit back to your diet. Stick with complex carbs, proteins, and fresh foods.
3. Stinging Nettles: Stinging nettle tea and tincture is a double shot at your allergy flare up. If you want to use dried herbs or capsules, choose freeze dried nettles. Take them for at least 5 days before giving up. Stinging nettles have what is called a loading phase. They slowly and safely deactivate your over reactive immune system.
4. Bromelain and Quercetin: Pineapple has this anti-inflammatory enzyme which makes quercetin more bio-available. This pairing can take up to 3-4 weeks to make an effective dent in your allergy symptoms, so plan accordingly.
5. Massage: Facial massages are a great way to relieve the pressure in your face from allergies. Move your fingers in circular motions across your eyebrows reaching down below the eye, in one big circle.
6. Support Adrenal Function: Did you know that slow adrenal function can bring on allergy symptoms? Supporting adrenals with glandulars and pantothenic acid (a B vitamin) can help boost your adrenals and help adrenal fatigue.
If you would like to learn more about how to heal naturally, we offer a Pick Your Price herb class that will help you understand plants and their processes. Money is no object! Come join us!